Posted: Aug. 15th, 2019
Discover Your Purpose...
Promote a sales culture to build productivity. Prepare for future growth through hiring and developing great people.Manage Units Per Transaction, Average Transaction, Conversion & Sales Per Hour. Provide leadership by analyzing Week-to-Date, Month-to-Date, Year-to-Date sales & develops action plans to drive top line sales. Provide leadership to achieve or exceed budgeted sales and payroll, and manage profit and loss (P&L). Effectively manage store operations, inventory levels and visual merchandising standards. Ensure all internal and external customers receive exemplary customer service and receive a positive store/brand experience. Ensure sales associates build relationships with customers. Accountable for all aspects of the store.
Who You Are...
* Passionate about "owning your business" & always empowered to make decisions that best support business needs
* Aligned with the business at all times & in tune with our product assortment in order to make selections
* Results-oriented leader, who has an excellent ability to motivate & influence others through actions & examples
* Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are consistently looking for ways to think outside-the-box
* Proven success achieving results both independently & through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork
* Risk-taker who is not afraid to go above & beyond to exceed a customers' expectations in order to close a sale
* Agile leader who loves to prioritize, plan & adjust their schedule to ensure business goals are achieved
* Loves to utilize critical-thinking in managing processes, routines & best practices to limit company exposure & loss
Come help us open our big beautiful new store! We are looking for talented, passionate, and driven individuals to support and lead a strong selling culture, visual execution, and operational excellence. We are also looking for highly skilled team members to join us who have a strong culinary background and a passion for service.
If you are interested in joining our team please visit the Woodland Mall Williams-Sonoma to complete an application.